Loose dress with 3/4 raglan sleeves and bindings at the neck and waist. The ties allow you to adjust the size of the dress at the waist and to open the neckline. The pockets in the seams add comfort and utility to the dress. Depending on the fabric chosen, the dress will be more or less loose. Two versions are included in this pattern, one with ruffle and the other without.
- Step by step pdf (A4 and US letter)
- pattern A0 format
- Pattern A4 format (to be assemble)
- Pattern US letter format (to be assemble)
Materials you need at home:
- A sewing machine
- A pair of fabric and paper scissors
- Chalk or soap
- Sizes 36-48 (EU) / 8-20 (UK) / 4-16 (US)
- Footage of the fabric Length without ruffle 270cm (8'10")/ with ruffle 310cm (10'2")
- Iron-on bias tape: 32 cm (1’ 1”) for pocket entry
- Fusible interface: small pieces for buttonholes places
- Yarn: cotton or polyester (heat-resistant)
I’m Léna and I’m passionate about sewing and model making. It took a little, while I’ve been looking for myself. I’ve studied metallurgy, but already in school it didn’t interest me. Then, I started learning architecture and after years of being exploited by the architectural offices (drawing plans for absolutely nothing), I decided to do what I love, making clothes! I became my own boss, and since then, I draw my own patterns. Here, you will find elegant, humble and trendy patterns of my own creation To have a flawless fall I use a Russian construction system which is natural for me because I’m Slavic. I hope you will enjoy using my patterns as much as I do. Have fun!