Here is the Debbie blouse ... and what's special about it? For sure its lovely shoulder yokes for a touch of originality and refinement!
Depending on the chosen fabric and the combinaison of the different options (with or without pussy bow collar as well as sleeves length) you can give it the style you want.
SIZES The set of patterns is available from size 34 to 46 (FR) / 6 to 18 (UK) corresponding to 32 to 41 ¼ inches for the bust size.
FABRIC QUALITY A large variety of fabrics may be used for the «Debbie» blouse. Viscose, tencel, linen, cotton, silk …. will be perfect. The main idea is to avoid too thick fabrics that will not do well with yoke and shoulder gathers.
On the pictures it has been sew in a: - jacquard viscose - black coton material with lurex
DIFFICULTY The making of the Debbie blouse does not present any particular difficulty, but the fitting of the yokes on the shoulders as well as the collar nevertheless require a little work. This is why it is estimated for an intermediate sewing level.
- A4 format PDF pattern (20 pages) in English
- A0 format PDF pattern in English
- US Letter format PDF pattern (24 pages) in English
- Detailed sewing instructions manual in English
Materials you need at home:
- FABRIC (values given here for a 140 cm / 55” width):
- Long sleeves and pussy bow collar: 155cm - 61 1/32“ whatever the size
- Long sleeves no collar: 140cm - 55 1/8" whatever the size
- 3/4 length sleeves with pussy bow collar: 145cm - 57 3/32" whatever the size
- 3/4 length sleeves no collar: 125cm - 49 7/32" whatever the size
- Fusible interfacing for facing
- Sewing thread
DressYourBody designs patterns, you create your clothes … No matter if you are an experienced sewer or you just want to start making your own pieces, the sewing pattern I’m initially doing for myself and that I wear daily are there for you. I pay the maximum attention to design crystal clear sewing patterns without any overlapping parts and very detailed sewing instructions. DressYourBody also proposes an innovative concept with the “Sleeves bar”. You can download for free a complete set of sleeves that are compatible with the vast majority of my designs so that you can mix different options and create your very unique style. Check regularly because the bar is being refilled with new sleeves very often! Christine