The Debut dress is a dream to sew. With its fully lined fitted bodice, two sleeve styles, accent inset belt and curvy neckline, this dress will prepare your little girl for her best day ever.
The back closes with buttons and a fully functioning placket. You can choose between a simple skirt or a skirt with a contrasting hem band and flat piping.
- 24 page PDF document , Fully illustrated and easy-to-understand instructions
- Numbered, detailed step-by-step instructions, Prints on both standard 8.5X11" and A4 paper
- Includes both imperial and metric measurements, Pattern sizes are colour coordinated and have individual line styles, so you can print in black and white OR colour.
Materials you need at home:
- Woven fabric for both main and lining – Suggested fabrics include: quilting cottons, cotton voiles, brocades, batistes, and jacquards to name a few. This pattern is not suitable for stretch fabrics
- Lightweight Woven Fusible Interfacing /3 to 4 5/8” Buttons (1.5cm)
- Also recommended: Buttonhole Foot
SEW HONEY DESIGNS
Sew Honey Designs is a creative place for simple , easy to sew childrens dresses.