December Poinsettia Quilted Wall Hanging Pattern
The "Use Up Your 2" Scraps" monthly series was inspired by a pattern of a Christmas tree, therefore I needed another motif for December and finally settled on a poinsettia.
Accurate 1/4" seams are required. Suitable for beginners.
FINISHED SIZE BEFORE QUILTING approx. 28" x 30"
- US Imperial measurements
- detailed illustrated instructions
- skill level beginner
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements based on usable fabric width of 40"
- 5/8 yard assorted cream scraps
- 1/4 yard assorted green scraps
- 3/8 yard assorted dark red scraps
- 1/4 yard assorted medium red scraps
- four yellow/gold 2” squares
- 3/8 yard dark red fabric for the binding
- backing fabric
Pumpkin Patch BC
I am Beatrice Rieske from Berlin, Germany, now residing in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I like all kinds of crafts and have tried everything from knitting and embroidery to sewing apparel. Quilting is my true love, and I was lucky enough to make it my profession by quilting for others on my APQS Millie longarm machine. I have been making up my own patterns for a long time and finally decided to give it a try and publish them.