- The pattern is detailed for 7 sizes
- Row by row instructions
- Finished Measurements 38 (42, 45.75, 49.5, 53.25, 57.25, 61)” finished bust circumference; meant to be worn with 2-4” positive ease
Materials you need at home:
- Knit Picks Shine, or sport weight yarn: 900, 1000, 1100, 1210, 1320, 1430, 1540 yards
- US5 / 3.75 mm circular needle; minimum 32" long
- US5/ 3.75 mm or size to obtain gauge, set of DPNs
- Scrap yarn, or stitch holder
- Stitch Markers
Spring would not be the same without dandelions. Inspired by my love for these flowers, this pullover design includes rows of the dandelion stitch. Boxy and slightly cropped, Declare represents freedom of movement and practicality. Split hems lead to a body knit in the round, decorated by rows of dandelion stitches. Front and back are completed separately. Shoulders are seamed before stitches are picked up for the bracelet-length sleeves. Sleeves are also knit in the round, but decorated with a row of opposite direction dandelion flowers.
Renate Kamm/Yarn-Stube Designs
I live in San Diego, CA and recently retired from an amazing international work live. I’ve published my first pattern in 2013. Now I design and knit and crochet full time. It was easy to switch from work-travel to pleasure-travel. Should you be interested in any of my designs or patterns and need more information before you make the purchase, please don’t hesitate and send me your questions. I will answer any questions as promptly as possible.