Deep back shirt Hermann, sewing pattern, E-Book
With this download you can sew your own simple oversized shirt “Hermann”. It features a slightly deep and deep back and two different sleeve lengths (short and long). Hermann is the perfect basic piece to pair up with high waisted jeans or skirts. Light, flowy knit fabrics are the perfect choice for this shirt.
After purchasing this pattern, you can directly download the pattern in A4 (24 pages) to print out at home and A0 (1 page with overlapping pattern pieces and 2 pages with non-overlapping pieces). As it contains a cutting layout and detailed instructions with pictures, it is a perfect beginner-friendly make.
Seam allowance is already included.
The pattern is available in 5 sizes, please see the size table for your reference.
*You are not permitted to resell or share this pattern.
- Detailed instructions with pictures
- PDF sewing pattern in A4 (24 pages)
- PDF sewing pattern in A0 (1 page with overlapping pieces and 2 pages with non-overlapping pattern pieces)
Materials you need at home:
- light and flowy knit fabrics like viscose or modal jersey
- Fabric consumption 1-1,4m depending on size and option
- twin needle (recommended)
What others have made
my name is Ina and I love everything about fashion, fabrics and sewing. I started sewing at the age of 13 and drafted my own patterns ever since! I'm happy to be able to share my patterns with you here. Please don't hesitate to contact me in case of any questions or feedback, I'm always happy to help. :)
Ina Instagram: www.instagram.com/sewingmachina