- illustrated sewing instructions
- sewing pattern
- one size
- also suitable for beginners
- upcycling project
Materials you need at home:
- 2 scrap pieces of jeans, preferably in contrasting colors, minimum size 67cm x 6cm each
- 2 pieces of iron-on interfacing (vylene) approx. 78g / m2, minimum size 65cm x 6 cm
- 66 cm webbing 10 mm wide, thickness about 1.6 mm
- 2 sliders (stoppers) to fit the webbing, 10mm wide
- sewing machine
- matching yarn
- fabric scissors
We love photos! There is nothing better than discovering new and old places through the camera lens. Especially if the camera looks so classy, with your own custom camera strap made of recycled jeans (or your favorite fabric, of course). The 9-page PDF manual with many photos is also suitable for beginners. The sewing pattern is included in the PDF and can be easily printed out on one page DIN A4. Measurements in cm.
Bridge&Tunnel // Hanna Charlotte Erhorn
Finally you can find the supreme design of german Label Bridge & Tunnel as DIY! In our Makerist shop you will find sophisticated patterns for your denim must-haves. You do not want to sew yourself? No problem. You can find our unique products in our online shop www.bridgeandtunnel.de where you can also learn more about our unique holistic production conditions.