- The pattern is written in US terminology
- Pattern is for size 0-3 / 3-6Months
- Crochet Pattern includes instructions for all seen in the pictures
Materials you need at home:
- 4mm/G crochet hook- 0-3months
- 5mm/H crochet hook -3-6months
- 2.5mm crochet hook for stars and the boots
- I used loops and threads, Impeccable yarn. You can use any worsted weight yarn. 1 Ball of main color. Navy blue 1 Ball of contrasting , white 1 Ball of contrasting , orange
- Darn needle
This little outfit was made awhile back for someone that wanted a cowgirl outfit in the Denver Broncos colors. I thought it to be super cute and would look great in other team colors as well. The pattern is written in US terminology and is for sizes 0-3 months and 3-6 months. The directions are for everything that is seen in the pictures.
My love of crochet has led me to the past few years designing and creating my own crochet patterns. My favorite things to design, and create are baby clothes and costumes. Creating outfits for the wee little ones. My patterns are great for those first time pictures and photography photo shoots. All of my patterns are written in US terminology and easy to follow.
Some may take a few more materials than others as I am definitely all about detail. If you have an idea of a pattern that you would like to see created, be sure to get in contact with me and let me as as I love fresh ideas. You can even be the tester for the idea that you give provided I do create that design. I hope you enjoy checking out my shop and thank you so much for your purchases of my patterns and the support and love. Happy Hooking Wanetta