Dharma PDF sewing pattern-dress-38 to 50 italian size
by Atelier Vicolo N.6
Dharma is a dress with a timeless style featuring a placket with ruffle and a gathered skirt. The sleeves are short and lightly flared. The gathered skirt has two pockets inserted in the side seam, a practical and useful element for a dress. Dharma is a versatile garment; classy and elegant from another era, or practical for use in any occasion.
- The PDF file includes the instructions booklet with all the informations about the pattern, the PDF file with all the pattern pieces in A4 format to stamp at home and the PDF file with all the pattern pieces in A0 format to print in your copy shop
- Metric Measurement
- 38 to 50 italian size (a comparation chart is included in the pattern) , , *Suitable for Beginners
Materials you need at home:
- 5 buttons 1 - 1,5 cm
- fusible interfacing, 0,40 m
- 1 invisibile zipper, 25 cm long
- matching thread
- Fabric 1,40 m wide 38 to 50 = 2,30 m
- Fabric 1,10 m wide 38 to 50 = 2,40 m
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
Atelier Vicolo N.6
Sewing pattern, kits & fabrics.
Read more +