Dickey Collar Collection | Set of 6 PDF Patterns
- 6 Style – 3 with collar stand and 3 without collar.
- 7 sizes from toddler to adult.
- Step-by-step English tutorial.
- All measurements are in both metric and imperial.
- Layer feature to print only your size.
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric needed, between 40cm – 15.7in to 50cm | 19.7in depending on the style.
- Interfacing for the collar.
- 5 or 6 buttons.
- Elastic for the sides.
The detached bib collar pattern is the perfect accessory to make your favourite sweater to unique and stylish. Ideal to finish off your cosplay look. Why not, the perfect handmade present for your friends and family.
Ideal project for advance beginners, you need to be comfortable sewing through multiple layers of fabric.
You will need to have Acrobat Reader install to open the PDF and use the layers feature and only print your size.
Momos Atelier is committed to sustainable and responsible fashion, and we have long recognised the value of upcycling and repurposing materials. Giving a second chance to fabric in this way saves it from landfill and minimizes the use of natural resources. And never forget: 'Home Made and Twice as Loved'!
I'm hope you will have as much fun and satisfaction making these garments as I have had devising them. And I'd love to hear about your experiences with the patterns if you have time to get in touch!