- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making Santa, the snowman, robin and reindeer and their hats and 10 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 8 pages and written in English.
DINKY CHRISTMAS TOYS KNITTING PATTERNS
Cheer up your Christmas tree this holiday season with these smaller versions of my popular knitted dolls. You can make them to hang on your tree, to decorate your home, or as little stocking filler gifts. This pattern includes instructions to knit Santa, the snowman, robin and reindeer.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the reindeer’s antlers which are i-cord knitted on two double pointed needles (DPNs). You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. The patterns for Santa, snowman and reindeer use a knitted bobble for the nose, and instructions are included in the pattern.
FINISHED SIZE: Each toy is approximately 10.5cm tall (not including the antlers on the reindeer).