Have a happy handmade Christmas with this set of festive characters to hang on your tree. The knitting pattern includes four designs: Santa, Snowman, Robin, and Reindeer. Designed by Amanda Berry @fluffandfuzz, the toys are knitted in acrylic DK yarns on single pointed needles (not in the round). The reindeer’s antlers are i-cord pieces worked on two DPNs. For confident beginners and above, other techniques used include casting on and off, knits, purls, increases and decreases, and seaming to finish.
- instructions for making the toys and photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- Two 3.75mm (US 5) DPNs
- DK yarns (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.