- The pattern includes row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the mouse and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
DINKY MICE TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
These cheeky dinky little mice are having some cheese for lunch, and you can make your own dinky mice with this knitting pattern.
You could make your mice as toys, add to key chains, or even hang from your Christmas tree. If you want to make your own little mouse, this is a great stash-busting knitting pattern, and is quick to knit.
TECHNIQUES: The mouse is knitted flat on straight 4mm (US 6) knitting needles (not worked in the round), and the arms, feet and tail are i-cord pieces knitted on two 4mm double pointed needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The mouse is approximately 10cm tall.