- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the squirrel and acorn plus 9 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
DINKY SQUIRREL AND ACORN TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
My dinky grey squirrel is gathering acorns for his supper. His fluffy tail is knitted in an eyelash yarn to make it extra fluffy!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the acorn stalk which is i-cord knitted on two double pointed needles (DPNs). You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams and knit i-cord.
FINISHED SIZE: The squirrel is approximately 11cm tall (standing). The acorn is 4cm tall (without the stalk).