- Age range included in the pattern 3 months to 2 years
- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Large coloured intarsia chart for the Dinosaur
Materials you need at home:
- Aran/Worsted Yarn (10 ply) in 2 colours
- Knitting Needles - 1 pair of 5 mm (UK6 - USA8) and 1 pair of 4 mm (UK8 - USA6)
- 2 buttons
To join my dinosaur sweater family I have added a Diplodocus for babies and toddlers. The pattern also includes the stripy hat.
The pattern covers sizes 3-6 months, 6-12 months and 12-24 months and is knitted in 10 ply yarn (Aran/Worsted).
Recommendations are given for the yarn, but any 10 ply yarn can be used provided it matches the tension gauge;18 sts and 24 rows to 10 cm (4 inches) over stocking stitch using 5mm needles
There is an easy to follow intarsia chart for the dinosaur and the pattern is colour-coded for the different sizes.
I first started to design clothes for my children when they were younger and went on to sell garments through shops and craft fairs. I also taught the use of machine knitting and knitwear design. I later followed a career in IT, but I now have grandchildren and whilst hand knitting for them was inspired to start designing and creating knitting patterns again.