- Age range included in the pattern 3 months to 2 years
- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Large coloured intarsia chart for the Triceratops
Materials you need at home:
- Rico Essentials Soft Merino Aran in Beige (81), Jeans (28), Brick Red (07)
- Knitting Needles - 1 pair of 5 mm (UK6 - USA8) and 1 pair of 4 mm (UK8 - USA6)
- 2 buttons
This knitting pattern features a Triceratops Dinosaur and comes in sizes 3 months to 2 years. Following the success of the patterns for the Triceratops in the bigger child sizes, I now have a baby Triceratops.
Knitted in Aran/Worsted (10 ply) Yarn so grows very quickly. There is a large, coloured intarsia chart to follow for the Dinosaur. The back and sleeves of the sweater are knitted in 3 colour stripes.
YARN The garment shown is knitted in: Rico Essentials Soft Merino Aran 50 grams, 100 m (109 yds) Beige (81) Jeans (28) Brick Red (07)
Any Aran/Worsted yarn can be used so long as it gives the same tension as 18 sts and 24 rows to 10 cm (4 inches) over stocking stitch using 5mm needles
Pattern Language - English
I first started to design clothes for my children when they were younger and went on to sell garments through shops and craft fairs. I also taught the use of machine knitting and knitwear design. I later followed a career in IT, but I now have grandchildren and whilst hand knitting for them was inspired to start designing and creating knitting patterns again.