- Illustrated 8 page Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Pattern includes instructions for 2-12 years
- Suitable for Intermediate Knitters
- Large chart to knit from for the Velociraptor
- Colour coded pattern for the different sizes
A knitting pattern for a sweater with hood - your youngster will love to wear this dinosaur hoodie!
The jumper features a Dinosaur (Velociraptor) on the front and the ribs are knitted in a contrast yarn. This is a striking, warm and trendy sweater for children from 2 to 12 years.
Two Colours used. Any Aran/Worsted yarn (10 ply) can be used so long as it matches the tension – 18 sts and 24 rows to 10 cm (4 inches) over stocking stitch using 5mm needles.
The garment shown is knitted in Hayfield Bonus Aran Tweed (Shade: Stormcloud 931) and Patons Wool Blend Aran (Shade: Airforce 053)