- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the dinosaur
- 8 photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
DIPPY THE DINOSAUR TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Dippy is a cuddly dinosaur … he may be a Diplodocus, or a cuddly Tyrannosaurus Rex?
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. This pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work to make the body (although you could knit in one colour if you prefer).
FINISHED SIZE: The dinosaur is approximately 17cm tall when standing.