- the pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the scuba diver and the vintage diver plus 10 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns
- the pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
DIVER DOLLS KNITTING PATTERNS
These brave little divers are ready for underwater adventure.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the scuba diver’s air tube which is i-cord worked on two double pointed needles. The goggles are finished with a crochet border. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: Each diver is approximately 13.5cm tall.