- Imperial and metric measurements are used throughout the pattern (cm and inches)
- A4/ Letter, A0, and Projector pattern pieces are provided in a separate zip file.
- The bag comes in only one size.
- Step by step detailed instructions on how to make the bag with about 100 clear photos
- Links to where you can find our support group and page in case you need help, support or want to show off your makes
- Inspiration photos made by testers are included in the pattern
Materials you need at home:
- Your chosen fabrics (such as, but not limited to 100% cotton , leather , faux leather , home decor fabric, cork , denim or jacquard)
- Your chosen medium weight interfacing (based on the thickness of the fabrics chosen)
- Your chosen foam stabilizer
- Kraftex/ Decovil Light or any other chosen alternative
- Thread to match all fabrics
- A pressing iron or steam press
- 1 multi-purpose zipper
- (2) 1" swivel hooks
- (4) 1" Rectangular-Rings and (1) 1" adjuster
- A pair of scissors or rotary cutter and erasable marking pen
"DOFF MY HAT" BAG is a cute and fun hat-shaped design with zipper closure on the hat top as well as a detachable shoulder/ crossbody/ backpack strap to wear the bag around easily. This small yet classy bag features a big space on the inside, great for holding a mobile phone, a wallet, cosmetics, glasses, and other little items.
DOFF MY HAT features a fully lined interior and is accessible to intermediate-level sewists or any adventurous beginners because of the tricky stitching around the curves and is finished using the binding method. What are you waiting for? Grab your supplies and let's sew away!
ISY SEW Patterns
Our patterns at ISY SEW are absolutely functional, gorgeous, and YOU-unique as they are created with YOU in mind. They move with the trend and are also an essential need. Get one and see how we stand out. Visit our Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/isysew or follow us on Instagram at : https://www.instagram.com/isy_sew/ and subscribe to our Youtube channel where you can watch videos of our patterns : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3AE252VCtU7DeoMApf6m7Q