Introducing my Dog Cushion knitting pattern. This is knitted in a fleecy snuggly yarn to make an extra cuddly cushion. Not including the tail the dog is 20 cm tall and 30 cm wide. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase and a k2tog decrease, and sew seams.
- instructions for making the cushion and photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 4mm knitting needles (US 6) and a pair of 5.5mm straight needles (US 9)
- Chunky weight fleecy yarn for the dog
- Buttons for eyes
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.