- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the cushion and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
DOG CUSHION KNITTING PATTERNS
This puppy cushion is knitted in a fleecy snuggly yarn to make an extra cuddly cushion.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase and a k2tog decrease, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The dog is approximately 20cm tall and 30cm wide (not including the tail).