- The pattern is written in US terminology
- Pattern for 18Inch doll
- Instructions are for all items in the pictures
Materials you need at home:
- All yarn is worsted weight yarn. Red yarn Black yarn White yarn Royal Blue yarn
- 4.5mm Crochet Hook 4.00mm Crochet Hook 3.00mm Crochet Hook
- Glue gun or craft glue
- Buttons and decals for jacket and hat. I used small buttons and sprayed painted them gold. I used just little decals I got from the dollar store.
18” US Marine Doll Uniform
I have been wanting to make this little costume pattern for some time now. But had gotten too busy, so here it finally is. What fun this was. It is all done with basic crochet stitches. The decals can be used from little things that you get at the dollar store. This crochet pattern is the perfect gift to make for any military family. A great memory keepsake. The pattern is written in US terminology and takes very little yarn.
My love of crochet has led me to the past few years designing and creating my own crochet patterns. My favorite things to design, and create are baby clothes and costumes. Creating outfits for the wee little ones. My patterns are great for those first time pictures and photography photo shoots. All of my patterns are written in US terminology and easy to follow.
Some may take a few more materials than others as I am definitely all about detail. If you have an idea of a pattern that you would like to see created, be sure to get in contact with me and let me as as I love fresh ideas. You can even be the tester for the idea that you give provided I do create that design. I hope you enjoy checking out my shop and thank you so much for your purchases of my patterns and the support and love. Happy Hooking Wanetta