- Instructions for knitting the the knitted doll, her shirt, pants, hat and flower bag
- The file is 20 pages PDF
- This pattern tutorial contains detailed instructions and over 100 step-by-step photos
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of 2.25mm straight needles, a pair of 2.5mm knitting needles.
- Yarn: Mohair Boucle (Kremke Soul Wool or Drops Alpaca Boucle), , Susan, Gazzal
- Toy ﬁlling (less than 50g)
- 3 Holders
- 2 Markers
- 2 black beads (6 mm) for the eyes
- Tapestry needle
- 1 Crochet hook (< size 2,5)
- Sewing pins
NOTE: This is a pattern to make the knitted doll, her shirt, pants, hat and flower bag. You are not buying an actual finished product.
My PDF knitting pattern was written in English.
The file is 20 pages PDF. This pattern tutorial contains detailed instructions and 100 step-by-step figures. The pattern provides all the necessary information to make Amelia. It’s very easy to follow.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat and sew seams.
Welcome to my store!
My name is Cheryx. I have always loved creating things! I started knitting toys and I absolutely cannot stop.
I hope you like my designs as much as I love them:) Happy Knitting!