Doll knitting pattern – Finished size : 42 cm (16 ½ inches)– Number 1
This doll is worked in the round with double pointed needles (except the legs, bloomers and dress) but you can also knit your doll flat on 2 needles.
This 36 pages PDF contains instructions, pictures and link to video.
The stitches : * Stockinette stitch * 2 stitches patterns * i-cord
- Illustrated knitting pattern and video.
- Suitable for intermediate level.
- Suitable for beginners with the video.
Materials you need at home:
- 5 double pointed needles 2,5mm (UK 12 – US 1).
- Pair 2.5mm (UK 12 – US 1) straight needles.
- Tapestry needle.
- 1 ball of white yarn (UK Double knitting / US Light worsted).
- 1 ball of dark blue yarn (UK Double knitting / US Light worsted).
- 1 ball of pink yarn (UK 4 ply – US Sport).
- 1 ball of brown yarn (UK Double knitting / US Light worsted).
- Small amounts of yarn in colors pale pink, black, red and dark brown for the face and I-cord in the hair.
- Sewing thread brown and red.
- Polyfill stuffing or wool to stuff doll. , , Optional
- 6 small roses.
- 4 beads.