- Instructions for making the doll, her clothes and little teddy
- The pattern is 23 pages and written in English.
- 90 step by step photos
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
Materials you need at home:
- Sport weight yarn: I used Ruyi Bird yarn for this pattern (the same as scheepjes stone washed yarn) .You can use any other yarn you find suitable - Jane can be taller or smaller but still a lot of fun to knitting and to become friends. Ruyi Bird ( Light Beige 15 , Yellow 08 , Gray 02 ), Jeans - Yarn Art ( Blue 68, Brown 40), Gazzal Baby Cotton (Red 3453)
- 2 pairs of 2.25 mm straight needles
- Sport weight yarn
- Toy ﬁlling
- Tapestry needle
- Sewing pins
- Holder needle
- Toy safety eyes (6 mm)
- 1 small wooden buttons
- A piece of carton (or book) in size 25 сm by 18 сm
This is a pattern to make the knitted doll and her clothes, her little teddy. You are not buying an actual finished product.
This listing is for a PDF knitting pattern written in English.
The file is 23 pages PDF. This pattern tutorial contains detailed instructions and over 90 step by step photos. The pattern provides all necessary information to make the doll is very easy to follow.
This pattern is for an advanced beginner/intermediate knitter. . But don`t worry: if you are a beginner, the pattern includes detailed instructions easy to follow.
The following techniques you have to know already: cast on, knit and purl, bind off, increasing (KFB), decreasing (K2tog, SSK), Sewing.
All pieces are knitted flat and sew seams
The finished doll is 29cm.
Welcome to my store!
My name is Cheryx. I have always loved creating things! I started knitting toys and I absolutely cannot stop.
I hope you like my designs as much as I love them:) Happy Knitting!