- Instructions for making the little doll
- The pattern is 11 pages and written in English.
- over 60 step-by-step photos
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
Materials you need at home:
- Sport weight yarn: I used Ruyi Bird Yarn (Light beige 15, Plum 07, Purple 09, Yellow 08, Pink 17, Black 03) for this pattern (the same as scheepjes stone washed yarn) .You can use any other yarn you find suitable - Lucy can be taller or smaller but still a lot of fun to knitting and to become friends with.
- A pair of 2,75mm straight needles
- A piece of carton in size 20 by 15cm
- Toy ﬁlling
- Tapestry needle
- Sewing pins
NOTE: This is a pattern to make the knitted doll. You are not buying an actual finished product.
This listing is for a PDF knitting pattern written in English.
ABOUT THE PATTERN: Knitting pattern is written in English only. The file is 11 pages PDF. This pattern tutorial contains detailed instructions and over 60 step-by-step photos. The pattern provides all necessary information to make Lucy is very easy to follow.
The finished doll is 13cm.
This pattern is for an advanced beginner/intermediate knitter. All pieces are knitted flat and sew seams. But don`t worry: if you are a beginner, the pattern includes detailed instructions easy to follow.
The following techniques you have to know already: cast on, knit and purl, bind off, increasing (KFB), decreasing (K2tog, P2tog, K3tog), Sewing
Welcome to my store!
My name is Cheryx. I have always loved creating things! I started knitting toys and I absolutely cannot stop.
I hope you like my designs as much as I love them:) Happy Knitting!