This is a pattern to make the knitted doll and his clothes. You are not buying an actual finished product.
This listing is for a PDF knitting pattern written in English. The finished doll is 25cm.
The file is 25 pages PDF. This pattern tutorial contains detailed instructions and 124 step-by-step photos. The pattern provides all the necessary information to make Pinocchio is very easy to follow.
All pieces are knitted flat and sew seams. The following techniques you have to know already: cast on, knit and purl, bind off, increasing (KFB, Yo), decreasing (K2tog, SSK), Sewing.
- Instructions for making the doll and his clothes
- The pattern is 25 pages and written in English.
- 124 step-by-step photos
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
Materials you need at home:
- Sport weight yarn : I used Ruyi Bird yarn (Brown 04, Black 03) for this pattern (the same as scheepjes stone washed yarn) .You can use any other yarn you find suitable – Pinocchio can be taller or smaller but still a lot of fun to knitting and to become friends with. Jeans - Yarn Art (White 01, Black 28), Gazzal Baby Cotton (Gray 3450), Susan (red 29, Yellow 23, Beige 18)
- - a pairs of 2.25 mm straight needles
- a crochet hook ( <2,25cm)
- Toy ﬁlling
- Tapestry needle
- Sewing pins
- Holder needle
- Toy safety eyes (6 mm)
- A piece of carton in size 20 cm x 5 cm
- A Tweezers
Welcome to my store!
My name is Cheryx. I have always loved creating things! I started knitting toys and I absolutely cannot stop.
I hope you like my designs as much as I love them:) Happy Knitting!