This is a pattern to make the knitted doll and his clothes. You are not buying an actual finished product.
This listing is for a PDF knitting pattern written in English.
The file is 25 pages PDF. This pattern tutorial contains detailed instructions and 130 step-by-step photos. The pattern provides all necessary information to make Jackie is very easy to follow. This pattern is for an advanced intermediate knitter. But don`t worry: if you are a beginner, the pattern includes detailed instructions easy to follow.
The following techniques you have to know already: cast on, knit and purl, bind off, increasing (KFB), decreasing (K2tog, SSK, P2tog), Sewing.
All pieces are knitted flat and sew seams.
The finished doll is 27cm.
- Instructions for making the doll and his clothes
- The pattern is 25 pages and written in English.
- 130 step-by-step photos
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
Materials you need at home:
- Sport weight yarn: I used Ruyi Bird yarn for this pattern (the same as scheepjes stone washed yarn) .You can use any other yarn you find suitable – Jackie can be taller or smaller but still a lot of fun to knitting and to become friends.
- Ruyi Bird ( Light Beige 15), Jeans - Yarn Art ( Blue 68, White 01, Black 28), Gazzal Baby Cotton (Gray 3450), Susan (red 29, Brown 26)
- 2 pairs of 2.25 mm straight needles
- Toy ﬁlling
- Tapestry needle
- Sewing pins
- Holder needle and 1 Marker
- Toy safety eyes (6 mm)
- 1 Crochet hook (< size 2,25)
- A piece of carton (or book) in size 20 сm by 10 сm
Welcome to my store!
My name is Cheryx. I have always loved creating things! I started knitting toys and I absolutely cannot stop.
I hope you like my designs as much as I love them:) Happy Knitting!