Whether you're on vacation or staying at home, the Domino romper will keep you cool during hot summer nights. A breathable design made especially for summer, its halter top with a low cut back is attached to a short with a drawstring which will define your waist. And of course, it has pockets! Paired with viscose, natural fibres such as linen will be perfect to create a beautiful drape without the wrinkled effect!
- Sizes: XS-XL (Sizing guide)
- Difficulty level: intermediate
- SEAM ALLOWANCES OF 12MM (½") INCLUDED
- Fully detailled and comprehensive tutorial
- Stacked sizes and layers
- A4/Letter and A0 format
Materials you need at home:
- Universal or Microtex needle
- All-purpose thread
- Fusible interfacing
- Viscose or linen fabrics, double gauze, wax, charmeuse or crêpe suiting, 150CM (59"): XS-S=1m30 (1yd½) M-XL=1m50 (1yd¾).
- Viscose or linen fabrics, double gauze, wax, charmeuse or crêpe suiting, 110CM (43"): XS-S=1m80 (2yd) M-XL=2m (2yd¼).
Welcome to our world, where fashion and DIY meet. Studio Calicot is a small company based in Montreal creating tutorials and sewing patterns to help you achieve that unique, contemporary and practical wardrobe. Whether you are looking for a basic that goes with everything or a statement piece to elevate an outfit, you will find them among our selection which is constantly growing. In short, our patterns are a blank canvas waiting for your signature!