- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the donuts with photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
DONUTS TOY FOOD KNITTING PATTERNS
Go nuts for donuts! Use these as play food, pet toys, pincushions, or just as fun decorations.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase and k2tog decrease, sew seams and change colour at the end of a row. To decorate your donuts you can sew on some beads, or use French knot embroidery, or crochet a single chain in dark brown for the chocolate swirl.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished donut is approximately 12cm diameter (width) and 4.5cm high.