Introducing my Donuts knitting pattern. Use these knitted treats as play food or pet toys. The donut is 12 cm diameter and 4.5 cm tall. The donut is knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase and k2tog decrease, and sew seams. To decorate sew on beads or use French knot embroidery, or crochet a single chain for a chocolate icing drizzle.
- Instructions for making the donuts with photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of 3.5mm straight knitting needles (US 4)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.