- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place,
- instructions for making the mouse plus photos,
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques,
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
DORA MOUSE TOY KNITTING PATTERN
Dora mouse is wearing her new coat. This pattern is an updated version of my Dora Mouse design, first published in Let’s Get Crafting magazine in 2015.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the tail which is an i-cord tube knitted on two DPNs. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, increase and decrease, and sew seams. You will also need to pick up and knit stitches on the edge of the coat to add the white trim.
FINISHED SIZE: The mouse is approximately 16cm tall (including the ears).