DORIAN Lined baby overall pattern with hood and cuffs
★ Lulled in the warm fluffy baby jumpsuit, the baby just feels happy ★ With the practical feet and arm covers, hands and feet are simply kept warm. The hood is simply cute ★
❤ The jumpsuit pattern includes two variants. ★ Variant A (DORIAN): Baby overall pattern with hood, feet and practical cuffs at arms ★ Variant B: Toddler jumpsuit pattern with hood, cuffs at arms and legs
- Full sized pattern including all pieces which will print on your regular home computer on A4 paper.
- PDF file with easy to follow instructions and color photos
- All of the following three sizes are included 1M/3M, 6M/9M, 12M/18M
Materials you need at home:
- The romper pattern can be sewn with
- fleece, velour knits or sweatshirt fabric
- I recommend the lining jersey preferably in contrasting colours.
Trendy sewing pattern for baby and children’s clothing Instant Download of cute sewing pattern for Boys and Girls, newborn up to 11 years kids!!
Patternforkids is the fashion label of Alessia Atimari, that's me. I was born in the "Eternal City" of Rome. With the diploma as a fashion designer of the Accademia di Moda e Costume di Roma I moved to Tuscany. There I was allowed as a child fashion designer for well-known companies to design collections and gain experience; the last year exclusively for Trussardi. All roads lead to Rome, they say, and my path has led me first to Switzerland and then in the "German Tuscany". In Offenburg I have designed several years the children's collection for Burda and gained valuable experience in creating beautiful and simple cuts. I am currently working as a freelance children's fashion designer and mother of two children.