Doro is a simple basic shirt, which becomes something special with the fine gathering in the front part. Monochrome fabrics really enhance the character of the shirt and let Doro shine in simple glory. Doro can be sewn together with short, long, or bell sleeves. This results in many different shirts, which should not be missing in any wardrobe! In addition, Doro is sewn together quickly and goes well with jeans as well as under a blazer.
Doro applies well to any season: may it be as a colourful shirt for the summer or as a grey basic shirt for the autumn. Doro is with you throughout the entire year!
Brand-new: the plan in size A0 ready to print out at the copy shop comes together with the plan in the traditional size A4. The instruction is rounded up by many photos, and comprehensive, easy-to-follow explanations – promising nice and individual projects even for beginners!
- detailed step-by-step sewing instructions, which are also explained for beginners,
- with many colour photos
- cutting patterns in 9 sizes
- A4 plans for printing at home
- A0 plan for plotting in the copy shop
Materials you need at home:
- Size S-M --> , 0,9 m (short sleeves) / 1,1 m (long sleeves)
- Gr. L-2XL --> , 1,0 m (short sleeves) / 1,3 m (long sleeves)
- Size 3XL --> , 1,1 m (short sleeves) / 1,7 m (long sleeves)