Introducing a spooky pair, Dracula and Ghosty. The gravestone can also be used as an egg cosy for your Halloween breakfast. Dracula is 14 cm tall, the ghost is 11 cm tall, and the gravestone egg cosy is 8 cm wide and 9 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. Dracula’s teeth and the gravestone RIP are embroidered in yarn after knitting. The ghost pattern uses knitted bobbles and instructions are included in the pattern. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making Dracula, the ghost and gravestone egg cosy, and photos
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight); less than 30g in each colour
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.