- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making Dracula, the ghost and gravestone egg cosy, and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
DRACULA AND GHOSTY TOY DOLL KNITTING PATTERNS
Here is a spooky set of Halloween knits … Dracula is having a chat with his ghostly friend in the graveyard. The gravestone can also be used as an egg cosy for your Halloween breakfast.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to know how to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes (change colour at the end of a row) and sew seams. Dracula’s teeth and the gravestone RIP are embroidered in yarn after knitting. The ghost pattern uses knitted bobbles, and instructions are included in the pattern.
FINISHED SIZE: Dracula is approximately 14cm tall, the ghost is approximately 11cm tall, and the gravestone egg cosy is 8cm wide and 9cm tall.