This is a pattern for a beautiful baby blanket. The completed project measures 37" x 37" and has a difficulty of beginner crocheting skills. If you love dragonflies, ruffles and lace you will love this afghan. It is really quite easy to make. Each Dragonfly Body is crocheted into the pattern and is NOT an appliqué, but truly a part of the blanket. Wings are appliqué's and are adorned with stitching.
- Illustrated step by step crochet pattern
- Suitable for Beginners (Be able to work a square.)
- Imperial measurement of 37” x 37”
Materials you need at home:
- Size I steel crochet Hook
- Size G steel crochet Hook (Optional.)
- 16 oz. Worsted Wt. Yarn MC - White
- 8 oz. Worsted Variegated Pastel Yarn - VC
- 7 yard. Worsted Weight Contrasting Color for each dragonfly. (This is a good place to use scraps leftover from previous projects.)
- 2 oz. Blue Baby yarn for trim. (Optional.)
I have been crocheting for over 40 years. I recently retired and plan on spending more time with my family, friends and of course crocheting.