This dress is as easy to make as huge is the produced effect!
Made with black crepon, it becomes chic but easy to wear. Made with silk with pretty accesories, it becomes an evening dress. And the best is that it's straight cut can fit to all body shapes.
Do not hesitate !!
DIFFICULTY: suits all sewing levels
SIZES: the set of patterns is available from size 34 to 50 (FR) / 6 to 22 (UK) corresponding to 32 to 44 ½ inches for the bust size.
FABRIC: any kind of light fabrics can be used, cotton, silk, viscose...
BACK LENGTH: center back length is 91 cm for size 38
- A4 format PDF pattern (20 pages) in English
- US Letter format PDF pattern (24 pages) in English
- A0 format PDF pattern in English
- Detailed sewing instructions manual in English
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric (values given here for a 140 cm / 55” width): 110 cm for T34 and 36 (FR) - 140 cm for T38 and 40 (FR) - 170 cm for T42 and 44 (FR) - 190 cm for T46 to 50 (FR) / 43 1/3‘’ for S6 and 8 (UK) - 55 ’’ for S10 and 12 (UK) - 67 ’’ for S14 and 16 (UK) - 74 3/4 ’’ for S18 to 22 (UK)
- Thermo fuse for the facing for the slit
- Sewing thread
- A cord 1m50 long and 3 to 5mm wide.
DressYourBody designs patterns, you create your clothes … No matter if you are an experienced sewer or you just want to start making your own pieces, the sewing pattern I’m initially doing for myself and that I wear daily are there for you. I pay the maximum attention to design crystal clear sewing patterns without any overlapping parts and very detailed sewing instructions. DressYourBody also proposes an innovative concept with the “Sleeves bar”. You can download for free a complete set of sleeves that are compatible with the vast majority of my designs so that you can mix different options and create your very unique style. Check regularly because the bar is being refilled with new sleeves very often! Christine