- PDF includes illustrated tutorial and sewing pattern for sizes XS -3XL
- A 4 & US Letter compatible
- Print-your-size: Choose your size in the layer of the PDF
- Sizes und fabric requirements both in metric and imperial
- The sizes match a bust from 82 cm/32,3 in until 124 cm/48,8 in
- Suitable for advanced Beginners
A lovely dress, which flatters all sizes.
It's fitted by two bust darts and a seam in the back. The A-Line dress is slightly flared and about knee-lenght (measured shoulder to seam: 103 cm). The extra-hem invites to creative fabric combinations: From tone on tone to wild contrasts.
You can choose, whether you work with bias binding or facing.
Quickly made, easy and perfectly for intermediates or beginners looking for a challenge. No zipper, the most complicated thing is the bias binding in neckline and armholes.The sewing instruction is detailed and illustrated.
ADA suits all year round as charming dress, in summertime only with fancy shoes, in wintertime to be weared with longsleeve shirt, tights and cardigan.