Dress ADA / Sewing Pattern n XS - 3XL
A lovely dress, which flatters all sizes.
It's fitted by two bust darts and a seam in the back. The A-Line dress is slightly flared and about knee-lenght (measured shoulder to seam: 103 cm). The extra-hem invites to creative fabric combinations: From tone on tone to wild contrasts.
You can choose, whether you work with bias binding or facing.
Quickly made, easy and perfectly for intermediates or beginners looking for a challenge. No zipper, the most complicated thing is the bias binding in neckline and armholes.The sewing instruction is detailed and illustrated.
ADA suits all year round as charming dress, in summertime only with fancy shoes, in wintertime to be weared with longsleeve shirt, tights and cardigan.
- PDF includes illustrated tutorial and sewing pattern for sizes XS -3XL
- A 4 & US Letter compatible
- Print-your-size Choose your size in the layer of the PDF
- Sizes und fabric requirements both in metric and imperial
- The sizes match a bust from 82 cm/32,3 in until 124 cm/48,8 in
- Suitable for advanced Beginners
Materials you need at home:
- mediumweight fabrics, as cotton poplin, linen, silk, jacquard ...
- Pattern includes detailed fabric requirements both in metric and imperial.
- Bias binding or, • Interfacing
Think, Try, Triumph!
Sonja Stern creates fashion and graphics. As your Instructor at Makerist, she will nurture your passion for handiwork and show you how to sew stunning pieces of craft with creativity, versatility and consummate ease!
With her SO Pattern label, all of her designs are simple and refined - perfect for all of you sewing enthusiasts and fashion fanatics. Her cuts accommodate all sizes, ranging from XS to XXXL.
From her initial training as a designer and pattern technician, to her subsequent studies in media and communication, to her professional experience in graphic design and advertising: a passion for fashion and creativity has been at the core of everything Stefanie has achieved. And it is precisely this that she wants to share with you here at Makerist.
Begin your artistic SO Pattern-adventure today! SO happy!