Dress and blouse pattern – PDF pattern - Colette
Colette is the ultimate long summer dress. It is very comfortable to wear with its loose fitted empire line, wide sleeves and boat neck. Colette is effortless chic with front buttons and many pleats on both sides of a shaped waistband. The pattern also comes as a blouse, a timeless option that you can wear daily. Whether you choose to sew the dress or the blouse, prepare your sunglasses, a big sun hat and sandals!
It covers UK sizes 6 to 20, US sizes 2 to 16 and EU sizes 34 to 48.
The Colette dress is an intermediate level pattern, with a concealed zip closure, a facing and inner waistband to sew. A glossary is available on the website at www.camimade.com/glossary.
Fabric suggestions: light to medium weight fabric: cotton poplin, cotton lawn, coton sateen, soft linen, seersucker, silk crepe, etc.
Model measurements: Bust 84cm (33") - rib cage 77cm (30 ½") - waist with growing baby bump 78cm (30 ½") - hips 91cm (35 ⅞") - 1.58m tall (5'2"). All samples are in size B.
- Instructions guide with handmade illustrations (12 pages)
- A4 pattern (32 pages, in the ZIP file)
- A0 pattern (2 pages, in the ZIP file)
- US letter pattern (33 pages, in the ZIP file)
Materials you need at home:
- Dress – 150cm / 60” wide fabrics : 1.90m / 2 ⅛ yds (sizes A-D) or 3m / 3 ¼ yds (sizes E-H)
- or – 115cm / 45” wide fabrics: 3.60m / 4 yds (all sizes)
- Blouse – 150cm / 60” wide fabrics: 1.40m / 1 ½ yd (sizes A-D) or 1.90m / 2 ⅛ yds (sizes E-H)
- or – 115cm / 45” wide fabrics: 2.50m / 2 ¾ yds (all sizes)
- Four 1.5cm / ⅝’’ buttons
- A concealed zip of suggested length 40cm / 16’’
- Interfacing, lighter than the fabric: 110cm x 60cm / 1 ¼ yd x ⅝ yd
Camimade is an independent sewing pattern company, designing minimalist and timeless sewing patterns, on the lookout for a more contemporary sewing.
Camimade develops PDF and printed patterns. The detailed sewing guides which come with each pattern offer different personalisation options and are fully illustrated by hand.
We opened the studio in 2019 in London with a lot a projects in mind for your sewing. Stay tuned!
Learn more about Camimade on www.camimade.com or follow us on Instagram @cami__made.