Dress FANNY/ Sewing Pattern n S - 2XL
FANNY is a sewing pattern for a lovely shift dress, sleeveless or with 3/4 sleeves, with forward moved side seams, in seam pockets and two darts in the back bodice. Little slit on the side.
Length from shoulders: approx. 102 cm
- PDF includes illustrated tutorial and sewing pattern for sizes S -2XL
- A 4 & US Letter compatible
- Print-your-size Choose your size in the layer of the PDF
- Sizes und fabric requirements both in metric and imperial
- The sizes match a bust from 82 cm/32,3 in until 124 cm/48,8 in
- Suitable for advanced Beginners
Materials you need at home:
- mediumweight fabrics, as cotton poplin, linen, silk, jacquard
- Pattern includes detailed fabric requirements both in metric and imperial
- Bias binding or Interfacing
Think, Try, Triumph!
Stefanie Kroth creates fashion and graphics. As your Instructor at Makerist, she will nurture your passion for handiwork and show you how to sew stunning pieces of craft with creativity, versatility and consummate ease!
With her SO Pattern label, all of her designs are simple and refined - perfect for all of you sewing enthusiasts and fashion fanatics. Her cuts accommodate all sizes, ranging from XS to XXXL.
From her initial training as a designer and pattern technician, to her subsequent studies in media and communication, to her professional experience in graphic design and advertising: a passion for fashion and creativity has been at the core of everything Stefanie has achieved. And it is precisely this that she wants to share with you here at Makerist.
Begin your artistic SO!-adventure today!
Stefanie creates the SO!-Patterns with • Grafis (pattern construction program) • Adobe InDesign / Illustrator / Photoshop