Dress Giselle Size 34-54 pattern
The pattern Giselle is a simple women's dress in 20s style. A Gode pleat is worked into the skirt. The bodice is asymmetrical and very simple, which visually lengthens the upper body. A good option is to accentuate the dress with "jersey noodles". In the black and white version we have included a red piping. The dress can also be sewn with sleeves so that it can also be worn in autumn/winter.
Fit: Fits exactly - not too tight and not too wide - conceals small pockets.
The dress can be sewn with or without sleeves. Sleeve variations: short / long sleeves or 3/4 sleeves
- Multi-size cut size 34-54
- Extra: plotter file in A0 format
- Sewing instructions illustrated in English
- Design examples, measurement table
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric recommendation: Jersey bi-elastic
- Fabric consumption for 1.40m fabric width:
- Size: 34-38: 2,00m - Size: 40-44: 2,10m - Size: 46-50: 2,20m - Size: 52-54: 2,40m
Hello dear ones,
with us you get unusual sewing instructions and patterns to sew yourself. Let your imagination run wild and become your own designer.
We wish you a lot of fun while sewing.
Best regards Silvi from TOSCAminni