Dress KARLOTTA / Sewing Pattern in XS -3XL
To download this free pattern, you must first register on the site!
The process is exactly the same as if you were purchasing an item: click on ‘continue to payment’ and follow the usual steps. Obviously you will not be asked to provide payment details in the end, and therefore you will not be charged for anything.
KARLOTTA is the princess dress for every occasion. Its many dividing seams give it a very pretty shape; it has practical pockets and is fastened on the side with an invisible zipper. The skirt is slightly flared. Three sleeve variants can be added to the dress: short or long tight sleeves as well as short kimono-style sleeves (slightly flared).
Suitable for intermediate sewing skills: You should be familiar sewing an invisible zip.
Length from shoulder: 102 cm | 40,2 in from waist 60 cm | 23,6 in
•Sizes XS - 3XL, all sizes are included in one pattern •The sizes match a bust from 82 cm/32,3 in until 124 cm/48,8 in.
- PDF includes illustrated tutorial and sewing pattern for sizes XS -3XL
- A 4 & US Letter compatible
- Print-your-size Choose your size in the layer of the PDF
- Sizes und fabric requirements both in metric and imperial
- Suitable for Intermediates
Materials you need at home:
- Light-weight to heavy-weight woven fabric , cotton, wool, viscose, silk, blends , e.g. in XS - Mfabric width 140 cm 2,1 m (detailed fabric requirements for different fabric widths and sizes in the instructions)
- only for heavy woven fabrics lining for the pockets
- Interfacing 40 cm | 16 in
- Invisible zip min. 28 cm | 11 in
- Foot for invisible zip
Think, Try, Triumph!
Stefanie Kroth creates fashion and graphics. As your Instructor at Makerist, she will nurture your passion for handiwork and show you how to sew stunning pieces of craft with creativity, versatility and consummate ease!
With her SO Pattern label, all of her designs are simple and refined - perfect for all of you sewing enthusiasts and fashion fanatics. Her cuts accommodate all sizes, ranging from XS to XXXL.
From her initial training as a designer and pattern technician, to her subsequent studies in media and communication, to her professional experience in graphic design and advertising: a passion for fashion and creativity has been at the core of everything Stefanie has achieved. And it is precisely this that she wants to share with you here at Makerist.
Begin your artistic SO!-adventure today!
Stefanie creates the SO!-Patterns with • Grafis (pattern construction program) • Adobe InDesign / Illustrator / Photoshop