- Multi-size pattern in sizes: 98-152
- Illustrated sewing instructions
- Print-your-size: PDF with sizes on several levels
Materials you need at home:
- Woven fabrics, e.g. cotton, viscose, silk, linen or blends
- Button loops (make your own or buy cord), 8-25cm/3 1/2-10in
- 1-3 buttons
- Fusible interfacing (for very thin fabrics), e.g. Vlieseline F220, 35cm / 14in
Slightly flared dress with decorative hem band. Neckline and armscye are finished with facings.
Length from shoulder for size 122: approx. 71cm / 28in
Sonja Stern creates fashion and traditional costumes. As your Instructor at Makerist, she will nurture your passion for handwork and show you how to sew stunning pieces of craft with creativity, versatility and consummate ease!
With her SO Pattern label, she designs simple and refined patterns - perfect for all of you sewing enthusiasts and fashion fanatics. Her cuts accommodate all sizes, ranging from XS to XXXL. From her initial training as a designer and pattern technician, to her subsequent studies in media and communication, to her professional experience in graphic design and advertising: a passion for fashion and creativity has been at the core of everything Sonja has achieved. And it is precisely this that she wants to share with you here at Makerist.
Begin your artistic SO Pattern-adventure today! sew happy = SO Patter SOhappy!