Dress - PDF pattern for women - intermediate - Envie
Envy (Envie in French), often also interpreted as jealousy, is a vice with a virtue. It pushes us to do better, to be better, and to challenge ourselves to achieve progress.
Do you ever feel envious when your friend shows you her latest dress and then boasts that she made it all by herself ? If you’re like me you’re probably already saying to yourself : " I can do this too, and I will make an even better version ".
I promise you there’s no better pattern out there than Envy if you’re up for a little challenge and a wish to look sublime! Envy is flattering because of its delicate bows in the back, thoughtfully placed princess seams which carefully define the waist before going out with a flare that will elongate your legs. So what are you waiting for ? Let’s get sewing for a perfect summer dress, or maybe will it be a cocktail dress for a friend’s wedding, or a sexy dress for an upcoming date…. this dress is very versatile !
- PDF Sewing Pattern A4 to print at home
- Step by step instructions with pictures
- Size chart in cm and inch
- French sizes 34 - 46 (= US 2-14, UK 6-18)
Materials you need at home:
- For printing and gluing the pdf sewing pattern, you need Scissors, adhesive tape and enough printing paper in the printer
- Fabric Fabric Width 110 (cm) 300 cm length, or width 140 (cm) 240 cm length. Choose cotton, poplin, viscose, plain polyester, a simple silk, a light velvet, jersey milano…
- Invisible zip 1 invisible zip of 30 to 45 cm lenght
- Bias binding or Bias Tape 2m, , *OPTIONAL 30 cm of lace for the back
What others have made
Welcome to my page !
If you found me, i'm guessing you share my passion: sewing, sewing clothes for myself, sewing for my friends, sewing makes me happy, and you too I believe !
I am Mathilde from France, 27 years old and a passionate sewer. I graduated from fashion school in 2013, where I specialised in women's ready-to-wear. I have worked in the sectors of lingerie and luxury leather goods.
Using what i have, and what I learn on a continuous basis, it is my great pleasure to share with you patterns in PDF format along with sewing instructions to help you, if you need them.