Dress-Shirt Elisa Size 86-140 pattern children
With the pattern Elisa you can make a cheeky dress or shirt that you can combine with different sleeves and pockets. The pattern also includes a hood or you can simply work the collar with a cuff. The shirt/dress is made from jersey and is moderately difficult to sew.
Details of the pattern:
1 body in two lengths 1 hood 1 cuff for the neckline 4 patch pockets 3 sleeve variations (long sleeve with and without cuffs, short sleeve, puffed sleeve)
- Multi-size cut size 86-140
- Extra: plotter file in A0 format
- Sewing instructions illustrated in English
- Design examples, measurement table
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric recommendation:
- Jersey or other stretchy fabrics
- Fabric consumption for 1.40m fabric width: Take a look at the article pictures
Hello dear ones,
with us you get unusual sewing instructions and patterns to sew yourself. Let your imagination run wild and become your own designer.
We wish you a lot of fun while sewing.
Best regards Silvi from TOSCAminni