Loose cut turtleneck dress and shirt with slightly longer sleeves. The pattern consists of only 5 pattern pieces and is sewn super fast! Perfect for beginners.
- digital pattern as multi-size cut in DIN A4 & DIN A0 to print out yourself in sizes XS - XL (seam allowances included)
- detailed illustrated sewing instruction
- Step by step video tutorial
Materials you need at home:
- For the dress: 2.10 m fabric of elastic material such as jersey, interlock or Punta di Roma.
- For the Tshirt: 1.60 m fabric from elastic material such as jersey, interlock or Punta di Roma
- suitable yarn
Hey, I'm Christina, the founder of Bara Studio!
I worked as a garment technician for several years, flew around the world and visited production sites. I realized more and more that there has to be a more sustainable way to produce clothing. I want more people to learn how to sew and experience how great it is to create your own clothes! That's why there is a video tutorial for each of my patterns, in which I explain step-by-step how to sew the garment together. And if you still have questions, just write me!