- Step by step pdf (A4 and US letter)
- pattern A0 format
- Pattern A4 format (to be assemble)
- Pattern US letter format (to be assemble)
Materials you need at home:
- A sewing machine
- A pair of cloth and paper scissors
- Chalk or soap
- Footage of the fabric (US4-10 6'5" / US12-16 6'11")
- Footage of the fabric (UK8-14 195cm / UK16-20 210cm)
- Lightweight fusing -100 cm (3’3’’)
- 7 buttons diameter 2cm (1")
- Matching yarn
SOFIA is a summer dress buttoned on the front with a V-neckline. The low shoulders with a small lapel give it a nice casual style. Wear it with a belt to accentuate you waist. This shirt-dress will become a masterpiece of your summer wardrobe. The two versions, with or without rufles gives you the opportunity to customize it. The length of the finished dress in version A (without ruffles) is 94 cm.
I’m Léna and I’m passionate about sewing and model making. It took a little, while I’ve been looking for myself. I’ve studied metallurgy, but already in school it didn’t interest me. Then, I started learning architecture and after years of being exploited by the architectural offices (drawing plans for absolutely nothing), I decided to do what I love, making clothes! I became my own boss, and since then, I draw my own patterns. Here, you will find elegant, humble and trendy patterns of my own creation To have a flawless fall I use a Russian construction system which is natural for me because I’m Slavic. I hope you will enjoy using my patterns as much as I do. Have fun!