Dress Sophie | Size XSS-XL | with Videotutorial
The bestselling jumpsuit Sophie is so popular that I really wanted to design a dress in the same style. With the tie belt, you always have a perfect fit. Here you can also combine different fabrics for a two-piece look.
Even beginners can sew this jersey dress. My illustrated sewing instructions will help you. Developed on a professional construction basis.
Please note: the sewing instructions and the sewing pattern are bilingual (German/English)
- PDF files A4, US Letter and A0
- Illustrated sewing instructions and video tutorial in English and German
- layered PDF (only print out the sizes you need!)
- sizes XXS-XL
- jersey pattern (for elastic fabrics with reduced width and length)
Materials you need at home:
- 2.10 meters of fabric for a long overall (fabric width 1.40 meters)
- 1.60 meters of fabric for a short overall (fabric width 1.40 meters)
- sewing machine and serger
- two strips of fusible interfacing (approx. 2 by 25 centimeters)
- color matching sewing thread for your sewing machine and serger
Hi, I am Rimma. How nice that you stop by my shop! Here you will find professional sewing patterns with a certain mix of casualness and elegance.