Dress, Tunic, Jerseydress, LYDIA Pattern XS - 4XL
Lydia is a feminine and romantic model, yet very comfortable… The tunic (the dress) can be sewn in a variety of forms:
- the sleeves may be sewn short or long, both standard or puffed, the model may also be sewn without any sleeves at all.
- Length: 2 different lengths
- Lower front part: standard or wrap around look
- The pattern includes a seam allowance of 0.5 cm (0.2 inches).
All stretchy fabrics are perfectly suitable for this pattern. !!! The lower front part may be sewn also with normal (not stretchy) fabrics. The pattern is sewn easily and within short time.
The pattern includes:
- Multi-size pattern for women: 32/34 (XS), 36/38 (S), 40/42 (M), 44/46 (L), 48/50 (XL), 52/54 (XXL), 56/58 (3XL), 60/62 (4XL)
- Language: english, german, dutch
- PDF-File A4 (92 pages - 72 patternpieces pages) - PDF-File A0 (4x)
- PDF-File Step-by-Step-Sewind-Instructions
- incl. pattern piecies (A4 and A0)
- size 32/34 (XS) - 60/62 (4XL)
- sewing instructions in German, English, Dutch language
- stretchable fabrics are perfectly suitable for this pattern
- some basic knowledge is necessary
Materials you need at home:
- printer A4 or A0
- paper A4 or A0
- stretchable fabrics
- sewing machine and accessoires
- scissors & scotch tape
Welcome to Mamu- Design - Shop for Patterns and Sewing Instructions
Our Mamu Design Shop offers sewing instructions as pdf file which you may download directly and print out yourself.
In addition you will find step-by-step instructions which enable you to sew according to our patterns without any difficulties. In order to sew a garment yourself you do not only need some knowledge with regard to sewing but also equipment such as a sewing machine, fabrics, accessories and – most important – PATTERNS.
Particularly beginners will profit from our illustrated step-by-step instructions which enable them to get an idea regarding the individual steps and the final product.
The Mamu Design patterns and instructions are suitable for all ages and types and are always multi-size patterns. The patterns include different models and variations, may be used as a basic pattern and will incite you to vary. Thus you may adapt the models according to your individual requirements.
Thus, nothing will hinder you from being creative.