- Finished Measurements: Chest at underarm: 38 (42, 46, 50) [54, 58, 62]” / 96.5 (106.5, 117, 127) [137, 147.5, 157.5] cm
- In inches & centimeters
- Stitch patterns are both charted and written out, schematics included
Materials you need at home:
- Total Yarn Needed: 1181 (1297, 1484, 1611) [1755, 1905, 2053] yds / 1080 (1186, 1357, 1473) [1605, 1742, 1877] m of worsted or aran weight yarn
- Size US 5 (3.75mm) straight or circular, 24”/60cm plus one set of double pointed needles (dpn) and US 7 (4.5mm) straight or circular 24”/60cm
- Cable needle, Stitch markers, Tapestry needle
Druid’s Guernsey takes us deep into the high forest with cables replicating tree canopies and Moss stitch grounding the fabric. This standard-fitting men’s pullover is worked flat from the top down. Sleeves are worked flat from the bottom up, and seamed.
Donna Estin Designs, LLC
I love designing artistic knitwear and I specialize in blending creative stitches into comfortable, modern sweaters. I am a Certified Master Knitter. My designs regularly appear in books and magazines by Wool Studio, Knit Now, Knitscene, Interweave Knits, Nomadic Knits, Knit Picks, Cast On and more.