Dungarees / Jumpsuit "Leyla" - tutorial & pattern - XS-XXL
- The pattern for direct download for sizes XS-XXL (34-44)
- The pattern in A0, A4 and usletter sizes (so you can print the pattern directly at home or have the A0 pattern printed in a copy shop)
- A detailed illustrated sewing instruction
- Size Chart in cm & inch
- The PNG files of the garment for better planning of your sewing project
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric of your choice, Yarn matching the fabric
- Optional for the bib fastener: Buckles: The cut is made for 4 cm wide buckles. For lighter fabrics you can also use 3 cm wide buckles then simply shorten the straps by one centimetre in width.
- Locking buttons for the buckles: You can buy the buttons to match the buckles or simply use trouser buttons.
- A rest of Vlieseline, for example H180, in the size of the front facing to strengthen the buckles.
Dungarees / Jumpsuit "Leyla" for women and girls in different sizes - PDF pattern and sewing tutorial
women Dungarees sewing pattern: the pattern at a glance
- feminine jumpsuit in bib look
- in-seam pockets
- adjustable straps
- knottable straps or bib fastener
- short and long version on the pattern so you can easily choose your desired length
- Optional: attached patch pocket
- Optional: Belt and belt loops
- Skill lever: suitable for motivated beginners as well as advanced sewers
Size Chart & Fabric Consumption in the Tutorial Preview
For more inspiration visit me on Instagram 🌸
What others have made
Make It Yours - The Label
very happy you found your way to my profile. I am Maria from Berlin/ Germany.
My sewing patterns are young, feminine and easy to sew.
If you wanna see more of me and my work, follow me on Instagram under makeityours