The wise old owl sat in the oak, but the tea-loving owl sat on the teapot. A fun wildlife novelty tea cosy in the image of an owl. Whether you’re a twitcher, and owl enthusiast or you just like fun, this cute little tea cosy is an idea project that doesn't take long to make.
The tea cosy fits a medium sized tea pot that covers a Teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups.
The Tea cosy is knitted on two pins and is made with double knitting wool.
This product is the knitting pattern only.
- Made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation
- Fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
Materials you need at home:
- 5.5 mm, UK size 5 or US size 9 knitting needles,
- 3.25 mm, UK size 10 or US size 3 Knitting needles,
- 39g dark brown double knitting wool,
- 16g stone double knitting wool,
- 3g jaffa double knitting wool,
- 3g copper double knitting wool,
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.